Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Summary and the plans for 2012

This year was good. I've visited many interesting places, met many talented people and taken a lot of pics. Let's try to summarize:
1. Biebrza winter weekend - Jan'11
2. Biebrza spring weekend - Mar'11
3. Visit to Moszna Castle - Apr'11
4. Bieszczady, Łańcut and Sandomierz with kids - May'11
5. Tatra Mountains - workshop with Maciek Duczyński - Jun'11
6. Białowieża weekend - first time there - Jul'11
7. Mazury AirShow - Aug'11
8. Karkonosze with kids - Aug'11
9. Radom AirShow - Aug'11
10. Tatra Mountains - workshop with Fetish - Sep'11
11. AXALP 2011 + Tuscany trip - Oct'11
12. Tatra Mountains with kids - Nov'11
13. Złodziejewo workshop with Gregor Laubsch - Nov'11
14. Winter trip to Bieszczady - Dec'11

I don't have exact plans for 2012 yet, but I have some dreams and some options to choose:
1. Take picture of an eagle in Poland (winter)
2. Snowdownia National Park - maybe during long weekend in May?
3. Tuscany in late spring - have idea of few pics to take (probably June?)
4. Mount Blanc 4-day hike (Jun/Jul?)
5. Kilimanjaro hike and some pics taken (Aug/Sep?)
6. Alberta province in Canada (if not Kilimanjaro then definitely Canada is an option!)
7. Cuba or Key West or New Orleans - I dream of one of these places (February would be perfect, but probably not this year)

And definitely I'll not forgot to visit:
1. Biebrza
2. Białowieża and bisons there
3. Karkonosze/Tatry/Bieszczady
4. Mazury Airshow and maybe some other airshows in Poland (but this is not good year for them)
5. Axalp 2012 and Swiss Alps - it seems to become a rule in my life

So above I've some ideas and now I must think how to transform them into reality. As usual I wish you Happy New Year 2012 and please wish me luck with my plans :)

No comments: