Friday, April 1, 2011

Trip of my life confirmed!

Yes! I'm so happy, because I've just received confirmation that I'll have an opportunity to see something that not many people living on Earth seen from such a close distance. Moreover I believe to have a chance to take unique pictures (is Canon gonna make it?). Unfortunately I must wait till 2013 and prepare a little bit for this trip. Luckily I found a sponsors who will pay for it. My government contacts helped me a lot. The rest will be paid by private companies. And you must know that this kind of trips aren't cheap! Now I've to pass all the medical research and if everything is ok, in two years I'll see Space from the very close distance. You don't even know how happy I am!!! I definitely recommend the company organizing such trips: Space Adventures.

No comments: