Tuesday, March 22, 2011

11th Spanish Cinema Week

11th Spanish Cinema Week is still continuing. We can see a lot of interesting movies this year. Two good movies I had chance to see are "Celda 211" and "Estrellas que Alcanzar". One not so interesting title was "La mitad de Oscar". I can definitely recommend first two movies "Celda 211" is suitable only for people with nerves of steel. It has very thrilling plot. Second movie is the true story that happened during war time and is told in euskera language - the one that is used in country of Basques. It tells about the order that reminds concentration camp for women. You also need some nerve to watch the movie, but it's definitely worth seeing.
"La mitad de Oscar" shows very nice landscapes, but is a little bit boring for me and shouldn't be viewed late at night. It tells mysterious story, but unfortunately action is too slow for me. I wouldn't like to see it for second time, but you can try to do it for the first one.
I still have some plans for the week. But let's not discuss it yet...

No comments: