Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kirk L-Bracket

I've just received my first L-bracket from Kirk Enterprises. And I must admit I'm thrilled with this stuff! Now altogether with my arca-swiss ballhead I can easily use my camera in vertical orientation. I don't have to be figuring how to set my camera to get the proper frame. Now it's really easy! I just switch L-bracket to vertical orientation and have the whole flexibility of setting camera! Strictly recommended photo gadget. I must also say that this arca-swiss standard is something really well chosen one. Manfrotto is also not that bad, but much worse in design and flexibility. Arca-Swiss is #1 for me and I'm happy that I switched to it. Really recommended to everyone who is still complaining on Manfrotto.
One interesting thing is that I ordered this L-bracket directly from US Kirk store and because it was below 150 EUR I avoided paying duty. Unfortunately they forced me to pay VAT :(
So I can confirm that you can order anything from US that is below 150 EUR and it's duty free!

No comments: