Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nocnik

Not everyone knows, but I was always a bookworm. And to some extent I still am. Recently I've noticed that the book "Nocnik" by Andrzej Żuławski had been released and is very hard to get. Why it's hard to get it? Because it's forbidden - it means publishers have a ban to release it anymore. For me it doesn't matter why this book is forbidden. Only such fact means that I must have it! If you're looking for something not available, the only source to get it is allegro.pl. And I successfully got it there for quite a reasonable price - below 100 PLN (price is still rising since 15th July - ban day). I don't know if I'll ever read it, but it has some magic, because of the status "forbidden" and I'll keep it just for keeping. I know I'm crazy, but this is what I'm :)
One of my life dream is to have antiquarian bookstore and maybe buying such rare books is remedy for this dream? Or maybe it's just a beginning?

No comments: