Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My new filter pouch

As you might remember from different entries in my blog, I own 4x6 Lee filters. I've been using them since 2007 and keep them in original pouches. After two years of using them, I noticed some changes in color of gray paint. After deeper research it turned out to be a problem with original pouches! They just washed out some parts of color from the filters. Not a good news. Of course it doesn't suddenly mean you can't use these filters anymore, but you're just getting angry! So when I had started watching movies by Adam Barker, I noticed he is using some nice pouch for 4x6 filters! I checked out internet and found really cool Kinesis PhotoGear webpage. What is Adam using they call F166. Because of the fact, that this pouch is going to be replaced with some bigger one in the near future, I decided to order it on Friday last week. Yesterday I've received my pouch and it's truly perfect! You can use your filters in the field easily and it keeps them safe. Now I can buy my dream reverse ND grad filter from Singh-Ray and will not be very nervous about storing it anymore! Highly recommended stuff!

Above picture comes from kgear.com website

No comments: