Thursday, September 16, 2010

Flamenco Chill

While I was on my vacation in Barcelona, my younger daughter asked me to visit Flamenco show. Because her hobby is dance in general, I took her to probably the most famous, but still affordable flamenco place in this nice city - Tarantos. And I must say this was a very good choice. Comparing to flamenco show I saw in Sevilla few years ago, this one was maybe shorter, but really very attractive and less boring. Just well balanced for amateurs (first time watchers) and accidental tourists. I definitely recommend this show if you want to feel what flamenco is and how it looks.
Now let's focus on poor pictures I attached below. I know they're poor in quality, but it was veeeery dark inside. I was using ISO 2000 to ISO 3200 and decided to leave it without Topaz DeNoise process. So they're as they're, but I wanted them to be like that. Just enjoy or quit this page :)


All pictures taken handheld with Canon 24-70/2.8 lens and 1D mk3 body.

No comments: