Friday, August 6, 2010

Toruń

I haven't been to Toruń for many, many years. But very often people are saying that it changed. I've decided to check it with my own eyes. And I was really surprised. Positively. This city is like no other in Poland. I can say that I like it even much than Kraków. It can probably lose to Wrocław in my private ranking, but it rally doesn't matter. This city isn't such overcrowded as Kraków and has the atmosphere of Wrocław. Downtown is completely renovated and looks really captivating. You can eat in one of million nice restaurants with 1st class food and do many other things. Of course my pictures are not so nice (I didn't take my TS-E lens), but however I decided to show them, just to give you idea how Toruń looks like nowadays...

All pics taken with 24-70/2.8 and 70-200/4 lenses

No comments: