Sunday, August 22, 2010

Museo de las Ciencias Principe Felipe

One of the day in Valencia we dedicated to visit "Museo de las Ciencias Principe Felipe". It's located in the bigger complex looking like space station. We only had time to visit this museum and miss the Oceanarium and IMAX cinema, because of time shortage. Ok, we've also visited temporary dinosaur exhibition, because my kids wanted to see them. Unfortunately it wasn't worth money paid, but otherwise dinosaurs were quite well modeled and even moving and roaring. Next time I'd like to visit the Oceanarium, because what I've seen in leaflets was really tempting. Price is high, but I still believe it is worth to pay it. This nice, modern complex is still expanding and they're building another similar objects in the old Turia riverbed. It's also worth to recommend Holiday Inn hotel next to the complex, because it's quite cheap (50 EUR for a room for 4 persons with breakfast!) and only 20 minutes walk from the attractions. Next time I'd stay in the same hotel. There's a lot more to tell, but I don't like to write (no one will read this boring text) - it's better to get there and see with your own eyes!

No comments: