Thursday, June 10, 2010

European Havasu

On our way back home, we decided to stop by Plitvička jezera (Plitvice Lake National Park) - wonderful place in Croatia when you can see waterfalls perfectly lit by morning sun (I'd risk to call these waterfalls European Havasu, because they remind me this famous waterfall). Luckily we packed our tent at 6:30 and managed to get to the spot few minutes after 7 am. Place was not very crowded at that time, but with every minute number of japanese tourists with their toy cameras was increasing rapidly and when we started our way back to the car, place was veeery crowded. Somehow I managed to use the light and take some pictures you can see below. From this national park we started 1200 km drive home. To my surprise it took us about 12-13 hours with some breaks. For example we stopped by some wonderful asparagus in Austria, but we also had about 1 hour queue on Slovenja border.
I must say that Montenegro and some parts of Croatia are really wonderful and I'll definitely get back there to take some more pictures.

Uploaded using mobile Internet from Plus GSM.

No comments: