Saturday, December 12, 2009

1D MkIII hints and tips

After getting my new camera I started to look around and search for some information on how to customize it to my needs. EOS 1D is really nice gear that you can perfectly adapt to your requirements. I was positively surprised with multitude of functions and settings that can be customized. There are some interesting articles and webpages covering the less and more hidden functions of this great camera. Just because my memory is short, I decided to note them here.

1. Tailoring the camera for different situations
2. EOS 1D MkIII whitepaper
3. Canon Masterclass
4. Official custom functions guide
5. Rob Galbraith AF issues history and explanation

Of course there's a lot of other docs on the net, but above are the most useful for me now. Hope they can be also of some use to you.

No comments: