Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cejrowski sobre Ecuador

As you probably noticed, we are trying to organize some nice trip to Ecuador next year. And because of that I'm reading/watching/looking for everything that is connected with this nice country. Last week I came across nice DVD movie called "Boso przez świat - Ekwador" (in english it would be something like "Barefoot through the world - Ecuador" if I translated it correctly). Cover below:

This is really interesting movie about Ecuador. It consists of 7 parts. First one is about equator itself. It's nothing new that true equator is not where people think it should be :) Other one tells the story of banana fruit - very interesting. Even my kids were watching it keenly. Then next 5 parts are about trip to Amazonia - how to prepare, what are threats and risks and what to do to survive your journey. And I think this part is most interesting to me. Although I don't think we will go for some hard core trip, it contains a lot of nice hints.
So I recommend this series ("Boso przez świat...") to everyone. It is real fun, a lot of knowledge and hints from experienced guy. My kids asked me to buy other movies from the series - especially Mexico and Spain/Portugal. So it must be something in it!

No comments: