Saturday, July 4, 2009

Warsaw->Tallin

About 1000 km was a distance of first part of my trip. It took me about 13 hours with some breaks for taking pictures. I came across nice poppy field and spent few minutes taking pictures. Besides I must say that Latvia is the most beautiful country of old "republics". Lithuania is a little ancient and Estonia was just forest and empty roads, so driving is easy and comfortable. In Latvia there's some speed cameras and you should stick to speed limit, but in Estonia you can overspeed a little bit, but watch out for blue skoda octavia with police inside and motorbike with policeman on.
Unfortunately weather worsen in Tallin and it started to rain, so I had no chance to visit old town and take pictures. Maybe some other time...
Tomorrow first thing in the morning I have to catch ferry to Helsinki and head farther to Oulu. Weather forecast is good and I should have some sun and clouds... I don't know when I'll have another chance to connect to the network, but keep waiting for next entry!

No comments: