Sunday, July 19, 2009

Norway - summary of the trip

So I'm back home from beautiful Norway. Now it's time to make some summary and plans for the future. First a little bit of statistics...
- I made 7250 km from Warsaw to Warsaw around Baltic Sea
- I spent about 2000 PLN for 400l of fuel
- I've taken 2000 pictures and used 30GB of CF cards and two batteries to take them
- I was traveling for 15 days (it means 14 days and 14 hours what gives us exactly 350 hours and it's 21.000 minutes, so only 1.260.000 seconds)
- I was taking pictures during 13 days of my stay (on the worst, very rainy day I've taken 2 pictures)
- During my entire stay 5 days were rainy and 10 were sunny, so it was not so bad :)
- I've visited 8 countries (not counting Poland) and must say that Norway, Latvia and Denmark are the most beautiful

And for sure I'll go to Norway many times in the future. It's so big and so beautiful I can't resist going there. I feel it's like USA but a little closer and cheaper (or rather more expensive, it depends how you count). Just to say goodbye to Norway for this time, I'd like to show one more picture...

Hint: Don't follow this guy. Never jump of Preikestolen - it's 604m over the sea level! You'll get killed by touching water.

No comments: