Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's raining again...

In the morning rain woke me up. It's not a big pleasure especially while you have to walk for 5 minutes to take a shower that is limited to 4 minutes. Honestly it doesn't really matter if you are wet because of shower or because of rain. Or maybe it's some difference... :) Finally I took the car and just drove to the shower/bathroom building. Next I headed to Ålesund and later to my first true fjord, but it was Troll's Road on my way... Unfortunately rain was intense and lighter, sometimes even disappearing. It's the worst weather for photographer. You can't focus on taking pictures, because in a minute everything is wet. Besides light is usually poor and you have not many options for good picture. So I decided to take some poor pictures that you can see below. On the way to Ålesund it was the day I taken 2 (two) pictures. Weather was really terrible. The next day on the way to Geiranger I managed to take more poor pictures...

I must admit that Troll's Road sometimes was reminding me Yosemite Valley - many waterfalls, very winding road and high mountains around. It's really nice and I will go there in some better weather for sure, because it gives a lot of picture opportunities.

2 comments:

Sylwester said...

Chris,
that great falls is stunning..

Why, I'm not on this trip, why???

Sh.....

Sylwester

-C said...

Hmm...you had known my plans, but you decided to go somewhere else... :) sorry. I wish you were here - sometimes it's boring to travel alone and sometimes even too expensive :(
Best regards!