Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Phototrip - Norway!

At the beginning of the year I assumed three trips in 2009. First was KidsTrip USA 2009 and now it's history. Second was Norway Phototrip and it's gonna start on Saturday! And the last one planned was for autumn and we still don't know if it will be somewhere in South America or North America. We'll see.
So let's write few words about Norway. I would like to make a driving trip around Baltic Sea. It means I will head to Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia then use ferry to get to Helsinki and next will drive north up to Senja Island in Norway. Then I plan to go south down to Oslo and cross the channels between Malmo and Copenhagen. It should take two weeks leaving some time for photography and I want to make no more than 7.500 km.

1 comment:

Sylwester said...

Chris,
it's a great idea.
Have a nice trip! I wish i were there too.

Regards,
Sylwester