Thursday, June 11, 2009

Havasupai is now open!

Eventually we have good news! After few months of unavailability, we can head to Havasu now! It's open again. Of course as you can read over the internet, it's a little bit changed - Navajo Falls disappeared, another waterfall has taken a different course and new ones have formed after summer flood waters swept through the area. But I believe it's still worth going there. And I wish I were there... and I have hope to be there this autumn...but sometimes hope is too little. I need money. If you can sponsor my trip, please drop me an e-mail. Every amount counts! I can promise to bring you nice pictures in return :)
You can read more about current situation here:
azcentral.com
Indian Country News
But what's sad, this movie shows everything about recovering. On the other hand what gives me more hope is this clip recorded in June 2009! At least you can get to Mooney and it seems to looks great!
Besides you can find some informations about new falls here. Everything seems to be a little bit different and therefore creating new photo opportunities. I must be there soon!

No comments: