Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rainbow fall

Yosemite is the first park I've ever seen in States. Probably my favorite although it's hard to decide which one is the best. I also like Zion and maybe even more, but I just need more time to get familiar with both. Yesterday I took my kids there - to Yosemite. Day was beautiful and sunny and waterfalls looked presentable. Unfortunately many parts of park were still closed due to long winter. We even noticed snow in many places. In these circumstances we focused on Bridalveil Falls and main loop in Yosemite Valley. After that we also went to Mariposa Grove to admire giant sequoias. To completely appreciate this park you should have at least a week. It's not easy while you live at the other side of the ocean :(
Of course I managed to take some pictures (although it's hard when you don't have tripod).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww...esome!
When I was in Yosemite all waterfalls were operating "idle", no water splash at the end. I would love to see them now!
Indeed, you wouldn't be bored spending full week in Yosemite.

Sylwester said...

Chris,
pictures are just superb! You know, I like waterfalls too. The one before last is spectacular.

Regards,
Sylwester