Thursday, May 28, 2009

Photo Workshop - models

Today I go for 2 days workshop. I hope to have a chance to take pictures of some models and learn a little from this domain of photography. But the best is that I have to do it as my business duty. This event is organized by my department in my corporation and I have to be there with my customers. It's really nice while you can join your hobby with duties. Unfortunately it's very rare opportunity to do so :(
Workshop will be organized in Magellan Hotel near Piotrków Trybunalski, so if weather will be nice, I hope to put some more pictures from the area here. Keep waiting... Hope to put something on Monday, June 1st.

4 comments:

Mike said...

So... it seems that your expectations have been fulfilled ;) Honestly girls were so pretty that I personally refused to take photos of them - shaking hands, you know...
But the funniest thing was that upon arrival to Warsaw most our colleagues-photographers decided to left printed photos at work - just in case their fiancées and wifes didn't have to face the young faces and bodies.

I which you published some of the photos from this event but I'm not sure of legal requirements regarding such decision. So maybe this will work: "Maika iportfolio" is especially interesting web site ;)

Sylwester said...

Chris,
I'm awaiting the results of your workshop :)
But in respect to the other comment you needn't publish it here :)

Regards,
Sylwester

PS. I'll follow the same way!!! Just in case of men's solidarity.

Unknown said...

The rule is simple...
You put that photo you made on a wall in your bedroom or you are henpecked ;-)

-C said...

Fortunately girls allowed us to publish their pics in our portfolios, so I will put some of them here - hope you like them :)