Friday, May 1, 2009

Disneyland Adventure Park

Today was our second day in Disneyland. This time we headed to the other part - Disney's California Adventure Park. This park suppose to be dedicated to older kids, but actually it's for everyone - maybe except some nice rides that are a little more frightening and scaring - like California Screamin' or The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. But these rides we put off for later and started with something wet - Grizzly River Rafting. It was really nice and I got almost completely wet on it. We made it together - the whole family and finally dreams of my younger daughter came true - she wanted to be splashed by dolphins, than shamu, but we where too far from them. So she was happy to get wet with mountain river rafting.
Next really cool attraction was Toy Story Midway Mania - it's a kind of ride mixed with 3D glasses and shooting experience. You go through the alley of computer games and shoot everything that moves. Great adventure - at the end you got your score. I lost to my older daughter, because had only 73000 points and she had 74000. My younger one made 64000 on her second ride.
Next great ride was California Screamin' - the biggest roller coaster in the whole California Disneyland. It's big, has one loop (where you ride upside down) and some really sharp slopes. We made it together with my older daughter and even got our picture - unfortunately I don't have a scanner, so can't show it to you :(

I definitely recommend this last ride - it might be not for everyone, but it's worth doing!
Later we had to make younger happy and went to Bug's Life area. This time one of the coolest attraction was interactive cinema - I was spat on with the bug, pah! Just see some pictures (taken with IXUS 850).

No comments: