Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cloudy San Francisco

This morning we started in San Bruno and went to San Francisco. Left our car on a public parking for 15$/day and roamed over Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39 area. My daughters enjoyed watching sea lions at Pier 39, then riding merry-go-round and later, in the afternoon watching very funny show of the juggler. I had a crab sandwich at Fisherman's Wharf and ladies had some bread at famous Boudin Bakery. I must say that this bread is really great. Later we went for a dessert in famous Ghirardelli chocolate factory - I definitely recommend this to every chocolate fan!
After few hours of roaming over we get back to our Highlander and started car sightseeing tour. First we saw Market street, then Chinese quarter and some hills up and down rides. Finally we made Lombard - crockedest San Francisco street and Golden Gate in the fog. After that we used Bay Bridge and headed to Yosemite direction finding nice Best Western in Tracy to get some sleep after such hard day.

1. SeaLions

2. Polish accent in Fisherman's Wharf :)

3. Great chocolate factory!

4. The only moment I was able to catch almost the whole bridge with no fog!

5. Even in bad weather you can catch some nice light...

2 comments:

Sylwester said...

Chris,
I wish I were in San Francisco, even with bad wheater.
In Warsaw days are sunny but colder cause the arctic air. Weekend will be hot - up to 29 C. Next week again cold - 10-15 C.

Unknown said...

Lucky. SF is a magic city in some way. I am sure i will back there.