Thursday, April 30, 2009

SeaWorld

Although swine flu news are coming one by another, plenty of people visited SeaWorld today. And it's worth visiting at every price. My recommendation is to get a show schedule first and plan visiting them all or at least almost all. Personally for me the most interesting was Shamu, but my kids enjoyed Sea Lions show more. Probably because the last one was just very funny and had a lot of dancing and singing in it. After visiting all show you should see Wild Arctic, Manatee Rescue, California Tide Pool and many others. These are very nice arrange exhibitions worth seeing and even my younger daughter who was a little tired after visiting all shows and other attractions, was watching manatees, belugas and bears with a lot of interest.
There's also a place where parents can rest while children are playing safely - it's called Sesame Street Bay of Play. And there we had great ice creams with strawberries and I got a suntan. Later we visited cool roller coaster kind of attraction called Journey to Atlantis - it's a little different, because it goes through water and inside the tower - like a lift. My older daughter made it twice, because of very short lines.
Please see some Sea World pictures below:

2 comments:

Sylwester said...

Chris,
fantastic shots! Orcas are amazing, I wish I were there.

Regards,

Sylwester

I got nervous, I crashed my 70-200 today, shi......

Unknown said...

Agree with Sylwester. Definitely better than my (taken by simple Panasonic).

Shamu Show is the most spectacular but I think that also Dolphin Discovery is amazing. These animals are unbelievable.