Sunday, April 26, 2009

Scratching america

I don't know anybody who likes long flights. I don't like them too. And sometimes it's better to split such trip into 3 segments instead of 2. That's what I've done with my flight to America, with kids. I decided to choose option with 4 hours of waiting in Minneapolis, MN. After 9 hours in air it's nice to straighten out your legs and at St. Paul airport it's plenty of shops, restaurants and cafes, so it turned out to be perfect place to take some rest before almost 4 hours flight to LAX. Moreover my kids found fantastic place to play a little, jump, flap hands, etc. I don't think it's good idea to write more, just watch the short movie below...



After seeing such a gadget, an idea came to my mind - Americans done it to save on cleaning costs - everyone passing this advertisment is tempted to touch it and this way it's still clean :)

No comments: