Saturday, April 4, 2009

Evening on the bridge

Today was a day dedicated to photography. In the evening I decided to go to the Siekierkowski bridge in Warsaw and take the picture of Warsaw landscape in the sunset. Don't want to write too much... just please enjoy the pictures...

But eventually I'd like to give some recommendations for people willing to take similar pictures:
1. Take longer lens (I had 17-55 and it was a bit too short). Next time I'll get 70-200
2. Choose colder day, air will be more clear and transparent
3. Choose more cloudy day - if sky is too clear, you won't get a nice color effect
4. Reserve at least 20 minutes to get from the car to the spot and unpack your gear - it's not easy to find convenient parking place under the bridge
5. Take polariser filters (Vari-ND recommended) - it's nice idea to make water more blurred

1 comment:

Sylwester said...

Chris,
the first one is spectacular. I thought many time about that spot on the Siekerkowski Bridge. Now I'd better make my staff ready for next time :)

Regards,
Sylwester