Sunday, March 8, 2009

PhotoWorkshop Bieszczady 2009 #1

So tonight me and mis amigos Sylwek y Czarek came back from very successful workshop (FotoWarsztaty) that took place in Bieszczady. As I mentioned before, it was held in small village Orelec in so called Zagroda Magija. This is wonderful place owned by great guy Janusz. Place seems to be a couple of old, wooden houses built in the middle of nowhere. The whole event was conceived as a little theory and a lot of photography workshop. Besides Janusz, it was one more very important guy - Paweł - who was trying his hands at teaching us something about photography. I've to say that he would have been really successful in this, but personally for me scope was too easy. Of course it doesn't mean that it was waste of time, because you can always learn something new. For example I got some knowledge on batteries and learned some tricks in Photoshop - very precious learning. Thanks Paweł!
Of course I can write here a lot of praises, but I think it's better to show some pictures. Today you'll find few of them and I promise to put more in the next few days as I'll process them.
Enjoy!

1. Unsuccessful sunrise #1

2. Unsuccessful sunrise #2

3. Workshop - step 1 - architecture

4. Another student in the group #1 ?

5. Another student in the grup #2 ?

6. Workshop - step 2 - panoramic picture - compounded of 6 separate shots

7. Workshop - step 3 - models of Orthodox churches #1

8. Workshop - step 3 - models of Orthodox churches #2

9. Workshop - step 4 - running horses #1

10. Workshop - step 4 - running horses #2

No comments: