Saturday, March 28, 2009

Less than a month...

...left to my USA Kids Trip 2009. It's coming faster and faster. My kids are getting more excited about all the attractions awaiting them in Southern California. Almost all preparations are finished, only few items left to buy and airtickets are waiting to be used.
Plan is almost thought over except few days between visiting all the attractions of southern California and last days that are intended to be spent in LV. In these few days I will probably show San Francisco, Yosemite and Sequoia NP to my kids. But eventually it depends on their wishes, because this particular trip is completely dedicated to my kids. Of course I'll take a chance to shot some pictures, but it's not main goal...
My plans for taking pictures is to focus on night shots (I dream of shooting Santa Monica beach at night, or San Francisco view from Treasure Island). Maybe I'll have some time to visit Channel Islands National Park, but who knows... we'll see....

No comments: