Monday, February 23, 2009

True Blood

One of my friends recommended me a new, very popular series, shown in american tv channels. It's called True Blood and is the 12 episodes story about vampires living among us. Or to be exact vampires living among people in Louisiana. My interest in the series arisen after he mentioned that all actions is held in swamps and small cities of this nice state. And I love this state. Or at least I loved it while visiting New Orleans in 2000. I know it was before big flood and the city is not the same anymore, but I still feel that it has something mysterious, like voodoo or vampires.
And to be honest this movie is engaging - you can't stop watching it while started once. So I still have 9 episodes left and hope to finish them before the weekend.
I've one conclusion after watching few of the most popular american tv series of last years. Each of them has action placed in one of nice and interesting part of the states. Californication happens in California, Dexter in Miami and True Blood in Louisiana. I like this and can only ask producers for more... what about placing some action in Phoenix? Or San Francisco?

No comments: