Sunday, February 1, 2009

Photo workshop March 2009

New photo activity is coming. Just a little more than a month left. Me and two my good friends, Sylwek and Czarek, are going for a photoworkshop in Bieszczady. They're organizaed in Zagroda Magija in Orelec by professional photographers. You can read more about the workshop on their webpage: Fotowarsztaty. I wanna see for the first time how such workshop is organized, because it's gonna be my first. Maybe later I'll try to arrange some kind of workshop by myself? Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a profitable business. 3 days of a workshop costs about 400 pln, what is below 100 EUR and you have lodging and food included! Great price!
Of course I'll write more about my experience after the workshop, so be patient!

View Larger Map

No comments: