Monday, December 22, 2008

Nintendo Wii for Xmas...

This year I decided to buy something different for my kids. As you may guess by the title, I've bought Nintendo Wii console. It's not because this console is the best in graphics quality or sound or whatever else. It's not like Playstation 3 or Xbox360. It's different. And that's why I bought it. It has some nice abilities that no other console has! I'm talking about remotes and physical moves transfer to virtual world. The Wii has a motion sensitive sensor that acts like a tennis racket, baseball bat, gun, sword or steering wheel or whatever else you can imagine. The Wii can be played by little girls, bigger girls, mom, dad, grandma and grandpa…EVERYONE! It's like Nokia - connecting people. But on the other side, Nokia is more like Playstation - a lot of marketing for a crappy product. Wii is more like HTC - perfect niche product, with no marketing and bunch of customers buying it and being happy with it. That's what I like best - when people vote with their money spent on good products...
I've only one thing that worries me - will I be able to touch my kids Xmas gift? Or they'll just play with it and not allow me to even touch? Ok, this is the risk....we will see...
So I'd like to wish Marry Christmas to all of you and let's have a chance to play with toys we bought for our kids!

No comments: