Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Trip plans for 2009 (?)

New year 2009 is coming, so it's good time to think over my travel plans for next year...

1. US Kidstrip 2009
This trip has been planned since at least a year. I arranged US Visas for my daughters and changed time and places many times. But finally we'll go in April/May and would like to spend two weeks in California. Main goal is to see all the amusement parks like Disneyland, Universal Studios, Legoland, Sea World San Diego, etc. - later I'd like to show some American nature to my daughters, it means I want share my love with them... :)

2. Norway Phototour 2009
This was planned as some economic trip to nice place near Poland where you can take amazing pictures. The best time for such trip is holiday period, so I'd like to be there in July or August. Would like to go there by car and drive as much as possible just to find the most beautiful places of the country and take perfect pictures. Hope that two weeks is enough...

3. US Phototrip 2009
I mentioned plans for this trip few days ago, so you're a little familiar what I wanna do. But the best news is that I have at least two people who'll go with me and their cameras confirmed. So this trip will be a bit different. It's planned for max. 4 people and some old/some new places... autumn colors for sure...

Hope I'll have enough money and time to achieve my goals... as usual please wish me luck!

1 comment:

Sylwester said...

Happy New Year Chris!!!

We are going there again!
Hanna agreed! What a luck to have such a wife!

Have a good time all this year.

Sylwester