Friday, December 12, 2008

Potential Autumn Phototrip?

Recently I visited my good friend who just came back from trip over the Southwest. He managed to get some nice pictures of Zion National Park in Autumn time. I must admit that colors of the fall in this park are really amazing and I have to be there next year! It's decided. The only left thing is to find someone who will go with me, because traveling some trails is a little risky and shouldn't be done alone.
So if you like to take pictures, sleep in the tent, trek mountain trails that are sometimes tough and risky, just contact me and we will think over if it's possible to do it together. My plans are to visit some deserted parts (Subway, Angels Landing, etc.) of the park and will also try to get to Toroweap, Monument Valley and later go to Grand Teton NP. Besides I'll try my luck in getting to Wave part of Vermillion Cliffs and hopefully recovered Havasu Falls.
I would like to spend about two weeks visiting these areas in early November 2009. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Sylwester said...

Chris,
you know I'll go with you to those places again.

Regards,

Sylwester