Monday, September 15, 2008

Trip to Olsztyn and Warmia

Last weekend I've attended company kick-off in Manor Hotel near Olsztyn. I've planned to leave for a weekend and bustle around trying to take some pictures. Unfortunately weather changed for the worse and I decided to get back home on Friday. But somehow I managed to take few pictures. Moreover my coleague decided to go with me and he also took some nice pics. Please find below some of my pictures. And one more comment is that I definitely do not recommend staying in Manor Hotel - it's below every standard...

1. Nice view in the Luknajno preserve

2. There's a lot of horses in the area

3. Another nice view in the swamp near Krutynia river

4. Marina in Mikolajki is really nice, especially in the sunset...

5. If you have luck, you can meet fox even during the day (Luknajno preserve)

No comments: