Sunday, September 7, 2008

No Internet for 2 more weeks?

Currently I use Internet provided by Aster City. But they're very expensive and don't give you what you pay for. That's why I decided to change my provider to cheaper one: Spray. Of course I'm not sure if they're better, because it's hard to check before making an agreement with them, but at least they take half the money of Aster City, so I decided to take a risk and try. Unfortunately I have first bad experience with Spray - you've to wait maximum 30 days (actually they promised to do it in 14 days max.) from the moment of signing the agreement to installation of the connection! In Aster City you get it immediately (next day installation). What's worse it means that I can be without network for few days, because my agreement with Aster expires tomorrow and Spray has 25 days more to install their connections... wish me luck!

No comments: