Saturday, July 19, 2008

What a Year!

Year 2008 is one of the best in my life as far as trips are concerned. Of course it costs money, but as I can see all people around go here and there, because dollar is so cheap, euro is also cheap and even british pound is very cheap! I can afford to travel more and I'm just doing it - you never now if next year will be as good as current one.
And that's why we decided to spend one more weekend in Spain this year! We plan to visit Alicante and vicinity on the last weekend of holidays. And this time it's not gonna be just a pleasure trip - we would like to look around and maybe find some nice apartment for sale. The plan is to buy something and start letting it out just to get money. So I can call it a business trip! We'll see what's actually possible and what's only the urban legend about real estate market in Costa Blanca.
Of course I'll take all the photo gear with me and count on possibility to take any good pictures. So please be patient and you'll find here something in first days of September'08. But in August I'll for sure publish something from my rapidly coming trip to Tuscany and Bavaria! What a great year! I'm happy to have so many photo opportunities!
And by the way, I decided to show you two more interesting pictures from last trip to Vienna. Just guess what's it - I was surprised seeing these monsters... it's more like in Romania, not Austria.

No comments: