Sunday, July 27, 2008

Phototrip Memories #1

Over two months have passed since we got back from famous Phototrip 2008. And I still can't forgot how nice time it was! I watch my pictures every few days and still can't finish processing them and presenting to you, but just to make you happy while waiting, I'd like to show you some of my best memories from the trip. That's why below you'll find some funny pictures (at least for me they're funny :)

First, our Humi at Car wash in Flagstaff, AZ - view from inside of course. Colored sprays were something new for me:


And another pictures showing how small is a trunk in H3 (or how much luggage we had!):

Another picture is our tent in Havasupai campground - just wanted to show you how we managed to sleep there :)

And one interesting thing is when you can see polish game on the shelf in states! It's really sight worth seeing, especially when you know the guy who started all the CD Project company back in 1994 and what he reached in few years....Congratulations Marcin!!!

The last funny picture was taken when we were trying to put all our shopping into suitcases on the last day in small hotel in Phoenix, AZ. Of course it was impossible to put all the stuff altogether with their original boxes, so we had to unpack them all and as you know garbage cans in hotels are always too small, so we had to put all the boxes next to the can building something similar to the tower... but just see it yourself:

All of the above pictures were taken by my friend with Ixus camera (box above :), but he allowed me to share them :)

No comments: