Thursday, June 12, 2008

Trip to Rome

Tomorrow I'll go to Rome for the 4-days weekend. I'm taking my whole family with me. Plan is to see as much as possible and have a lot of fun. But we'll see. I was in Rome two years ago for a training and I've good memories - weather was nice, good food and quite nice hotel in remote area. This time I had to find cheap hotel, because of number of people coming with me. Fortunately Sheraton Four Points is not very expensive, although located a bit far from the action. We decided to stay there, because they offer a free shuttle to the city center.
And coming back to my memories, I've to tell you something about my recent discovery in Rome - it's nothing new for polish people living here 20-30 years ago, but can be a bit surprising for them. That is Pewex store. In Poland you can't find this chain any more, but I found one store in Rome! It was very surprising to me. Unfortunately on that day I had only my mobile phone, so pictures are a bit crappy, but nevertheless I decided to attach them to this post. See it with your own eyes:

No comments: