Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pics post-processing

I don't have too much time recently. All my spare hours I spend on post-processing pictures from Phototrip 2008. Unfortunately this process is rather slow and you've to wait some more time to see all of my pics. And today I want to show one of my squirrel pictures from Zion NP - of course it's not the best one, but I think it's good enough to share with you. So here it is:

Now you can comment on it, please.
Besides I spent the whole weekend in Wejsuny. We had a very special event there. It was party of my high school class - we met after 18 years, but atmosphere was great! Although my additional goal was to take some interesting pictures. Unfortunately I hadn't time for nature pictures - I spent all my time on taking photos of all my drunken friends. Of course I can't share these pictures :)

No comments: