Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What a snore...

Currently I have a very intensive period of my life - a lot of everyday concerns to run. It means I completely have no time for taking pictures and even not enough time for post-processing pics taken during Phototrip. But be patient. Some day I'll process them and show to the world. I know I have at least 3 good pictures, so it's not bad.
But let's not discuss what's going on now, but better focus on what will happen in the near future. On the nearest weekend I plan to visit Mazury - maybe not for taking pictures, but rather for drinking. In spite of the main reason, I'll take my camera and try to take some pictures. My friend was in Mazury few days ago and took this nice picture shown on plfoto.
Later I'll go to Rome, Italy for family weekend. Again I don't have big plans for taking pictures, although I hope to take some. Rome is a very good place for photographers, but you've to work very early in the morning - later it's too many people in all famous places.
Then I plan to spend a weekend near Jastrzebia Góra and again will try to experiment a bit with waves and sea pictures. But to be honest, polish sea is probably the most boring place in the world - so again it's another time I'd like just to take a chance of being there to capture some pictures and develop my photographic skills.

No comments: