Friday, April 25, 2008

Flying is not as simple as it seems

I'm just sitting in Atlanta Airport and watching CNN - they're talking only about upcoming voting. Boring guys. I hope not to watch them for next 5 or so hours... and that's why it might end like this:
We had some problems with our AirFrance reservation in Warsaw. I didn't get my boarding pass from Atlanta to Phoenix, because they couldn't print it and were explaining that this is correct and I'll get it later. Somehow my friend got all his three boarding passes right away. But ok - I belived them. After landing in Atlanta we headed to Delta Information desk where lady told us that our original flight was rescheduled from 19:31 do 20:05 and Air France representative should inform us - they of course didn't. She asked us to wait for a flight at 5:30 and put our names on standby list. She also told that we have confirmed reservation for original flight rescheduled to 20:05. If we knew about problems, We could catch flight at 4:11! What's worse we found out that our luggage will go with the first available flight to Phoenix! Hope we will get it.
What else can we do? - we're sitting and waiting. I was trying to catch WiFi signal at the airport, but there's no free net available and I'm not stupid and won't pay 10 USD for internet access. No way! Even if we count cheap dollar it's price at what I've internet at home for at least 5 days!

No comments: